In 1968 The Dollar General went public and now they have over 14,000 storefronts worldwide. DG offers great deals and is an affordable shopping option available all over the world. Nowadays, there are many stores that are currently using this method. According to them, this method is much more effective.
The DG chain offers a great deal to customers, a chance to participate in their DGCustomerFirst survey, so that they can use the feedback to improve their future customer experience, and its also a chance for the customer to get a coupon for $3 off their next $15+ purchase.
DGcustomerfirst Survey Code – Dollar General’s History
Dollar General Corporation is an American chain of variety stores headquartered in Goodlettsville, Tennessee. As of August 2017, Dollar General operated over 13,000 stores in 44 of the 48 contiguous United States.
In 1939, the company first began as a family-owned business called J.L. Turner and Son in Scottsville, Kentucky by James Luther Turner and Cal Turner. In 1968 the name was changed to Dollar General Corporation and the company went public on the New York Stock Exchange. Fortune 500 recognized Dollar General in 1999 and in 2017 the company reached #128. Dollar General has grown to become one of the most profitable stores in the rural United States with revenue reaching around $21 billion in 2017.
DGcustomerfirst Survey Prizes
Take the survey about your Dollar General Corporation’s experience and you will receive a coupon for $3 off your next $15 or more purchase DGcustomerfirst.
Steps to take DGcustomerfirst survey
- Visit any Dollar General store to make a purchase
- Save your receipt or write down the receipt code anywhere preferable
- Visit their website at DGCustomerFirst.com Survey Website
- Answer the survey questions honestly and submit the online form
Save the code you will get at the end of the survey and you will be able to redeem the offer
DGcustomerfirst Survey Eligibility
- The DGcustomerfirst customer must make a purchase at a Dollar General and save your receipt
- The customer must participate in the online survey to be eligible for the coupon
- Customer will definitely need a computer or any smart devices and internet access to access the survey
I hope this DGcustomerfirst article is helpful to the readers. For any leading business chains, you can simply visit their official website.